Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Friday, June 20, 2008

Life as a photographer

Nowadays, many people like to take photos. No matter where, when or anything. The advance of technology had made photograhpy easier than before. Now, cameraphones are available as chepa as $100. Compare to before, where cameraphones are $300 plus. Also, before only those afforable have the SLR cameras, but nowadays as the digital cameras become less in price many people opted t buy it and dumped their film type camera.

My photography hobby start in 2004 before that I just 'playing' camera for fun. My first camera is a Nikon Film Point And Shoot Camera. At that time I just snapping the selected fire station phots for fun. However, as time gose by I stared to make photography as a serious matter. Until 2007 I still rely with my Nikon Film camera for photography. I started to concentrate on emergency vehicle photography which is quite challenging.

When I receive my 6 pixPanasonic DMC FX10 Digial Camera. The spirit of emergency vehicle chasing is roaring. The Intelligent Mode is helpful for me to snap moving emergency vehicle. There is a time somewhere in May 2008 where highway patrolmen stopped me at te highway for snapping their patrol car.

However, the incident didn't stop me to snap ER vehicles photos but it encourage me to snap more and more photos of ER photos.

This is in line with my motto when photographing "What I Shoot Today Is History For Tommorrow".

No comments: