Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Also I Miss My SJS life

Spending 4 years in St.Jame's School (SJS) is quite enjoying. 4 years is a long time. Just imagine if we are married and have child. Maybe the child will be 4 years old ha ha. I studied at St.Jame's from 2001-2005. Why I enjoy at St.Jame's:-

  1. As SJS is at the heart of KB town the fire appliances from KB Station will patrol our school everyday at 9-10am. This make me easier to see fire appliances everyday (same as my ex School-St.Michael).
  2. My classmates are friendly. Haha especially the girls and boys. Embarassed to name them.
  3. The teachers are serious but friendly.
  4. Our intake is the BEST intake among all other intake in SJS.
  5. I also admire someone in SJS. Ha ha true story. But shy to tell her ha ha
  6. Here is my first time 'helping' the fire service to chop trees. (2005 case)
  7. I and friends write letter to the Principal regarding the fire drill in 2003. However, the 1st fire drill which involved the fire trucks was hel only in 2006 (after we lft the school).
  8. When there are large scale function at KBRC we will involved. (quite enjoy and miss the day).
  9. A friend name Sricanth, Brian and Kin introduced the 'Racun Tikus' and 'Tikus Racun' theory to the form 3Q class in 2003. Actually, they sneer a teacher at that time.
  10. Also same as at SMSA. I and Khiari nearly been complained to the discipline master in 2003 regarding notice board issue. Luckily, Ms.Ovilie back-up us. Quite enjoy yhe day where we posted the LXG psoter at the 3Q notice board. ha ha.

No comments: