Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Its CS time

Orang bermain ia burn game pulang
Ya itu dia kawan-kawanku sedang beraksi

On 26 June 2008 I and 6 other friends play Counter Strike (CS) at Awg.Haziq house (tuan rumah for the day). Actually, I myself never play CS before. Luckily, the controls are same as the Navy Seals so its not hard to control it. Its worth for me to 'buy' the costly gun at the time I played as I able to 'kill' my friend with the gun ha ha. I am not sure who I kill at the time.



P/s: siok jua main CS ani. He he. Test akal jua not just bang bang and bang to our opponent. It test our mental, sight and everything lah.



Photos above show the scene during the 'combat'

No comments: