Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Friday, June 20, 2008

I miss my school years...

Hmm, schooling seem bored but when the school time years is over its very very very bored.

Why school is very fun:
  1. Because I can see my secret admirer every day (ha ha. She unofficially increase my spirit to pass my A level).
  2. I and friends can sneer MPPs and post everything we want at the notice board (quite fun).
  3. Its quite tiring carrying school bag of several kilos but it is an exercise for me who wants to be a firefighter. This unofficial exercise decrease my weight during my school years.
  4. SMSA teachers is quite motivated to teach us. I respect them a lot.

No comments: