Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Truck photos

Ha ha. Talking about my interest in trucks photographing. Actually, I stated admiring trucks since I in primary two. You know lah kids kan admire everything. However, I also don't know why until know I admire those beast. I think I can memorise the engine sound of every truck. From Mercedes, Volvo to Hino and Isuzu.

My digital camera is quite helpful in truck photography. Currently I have hundreds photos of trucks that I snapped around Brunei roads. All my works are posted at www.truck-photos.net .Just have a view of the trucks from Brunei. All the Brunei photos on the web is my job.

p/s: When I am retired later-later I plan to set up a trucking company ha ha. Currently still under planning.

No comments: