Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Octopus BG-E8 battery grip review

When it is on my EOS550D

What inside the box battery grip, user manual and the battery slots.
At last after a few month of ordering and booking it from the Stylefree Cameras @ Facebook, I managed to get my Octopus BGE8 battery grip order which can be used on the Canon E0S550D. As a third party option from getting the original it managed to save a few bucks compared to buying the original grip which cost around B$200 plus while this one cost me B$100.

When mounted it on my Canon EOS550d it feel very comfortable especially when shooting vertically. Besides in case of emergency the AA battery slot can be used where you can buy the AA at nearest shop in case your battery pack dries up of damaged. Anywhere so far no problems in using it.

No comments: