Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lowepro Terraclime 10 review

The memory card pocket on the Terraclime 10
My Yashica digital camera fitted into the bag
The set of the Terraclime 10
Bags made from PET bottles
95% from recycled material
Somehow look like a smiley face .lol.

Recently just bought the Lowepro Terraclime 10 camera bag from the Hua Ho Tanjong Bunut at a discount price around B$19. Just buying it as backup bag for my mini digital camera as previously I already have original camera bag. The Terraclime 10 is said too be made from PET bottle as the package tell it so. Also the paper packaging is also made from recycled material. The Terraclime range is part of Lowepro support to Polar Bear conservation.

The package consist of the packaging, the bag and lastly the strap. The internal of the bag also includes a pocket to store memory cards as well as its box. So far it is so good as it is locked by using locked type lock and not velcro as my other bags do so. It is also comfortable to hook it up on my belt during my travel.

No comments: