Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome 2009

First of all just want to wish you all a Happy New Year. Also to my supporting friends whether in Brunei, UK, Australia and anywhere, I wish you all will success in live and studies. To my admire, I hope you will get As in your A level exam.

Anywhere, this is some of my resolutions for 2009. Hopefully come true:
1)Be more courtesy, professional and respect (CPR)
2)Will stick only to my admire. Although anything happen I will only stick to you.
3)Be more professional in job and study.
4)Be a professional photographer.
5)Aim to realize my dream to own Sony H-50
6)Aim to finish my 1st book on fire appliaces entitle "50 years of Brunei Fire and Rescue Department Appliances"

Insyallah, will do all above this year. Let's roll

No comments: