Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolution

Setelah menempuh pelbagai pahit manis, asam garam, pahit getir dan seumpamany di tahun 2008 saya Kaduk ingin berazam untuk mengubah dan membuat hal-hal baru di thaun 2009 ini. Diharapkan tahun 2009 akan memberi kebahagiaan kepadaku.

Resolution seperti berikut :
  1. I will only love you my admire "A". Hopefully you can be yours. Since PRE-U I have been loving you the only thing is that its hard to tell " I love you to you".
  2. Target to shoot 50 plus or more photo of Brunei Emergency Vehicles.
  3. Target to finish my firefighting novel and also my fire appliances book.
  4. Let's rock and roll to success in my studies. Teruskan Operasi Membeliakkan Mata Anak Orang.

No comments: