Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mini fire department

Dennis DFD/SK Fire Water Tender Ladder no.24 miniature. Not sure whether it can be moved or not. Later I will try to play it.
The Fire Station (100% same) as BSP FB Jln Tengah FS



Here in KB we are proud because we own the smallest fire appliances and fire station ever in Brunei. Located at OGDC traffic games park you can spot this little fire station with a Dennis WRL in its garage. The irony is the Dennis WRL is build based on Government FRD appliances while the fire station is based on BSP FB Fire Station at Jln Tengah.

Anywhere, I would like to congratulate to the workmen (I dont know who) who had built the model of Dennis DFD/SK Fire WRL24. You made the good one as it seem 100% as the rel one at Beribi BFRD workshop. If I know who you are I will tender you to make fire appliances model for me.

P/S: OGDC-Please add more fire appliance to the station

No comments: