Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

15 May a day where I would not forget

15 May, Thursday. A fateful Thursday where I will not forget. Not because I hvae found my dream girl but the day which changed my photography life forever.

The story was like this. At 8:28 am I was sitting next to my dad who was driving. As a vehicle photographer I snap every vehicles which caught my interest. Until at 8:30 I spotted my favourite police patrol car the Mitsubishi 380 highway patrol car. Ever since 2006 I have been trying to snap the photo of this patrol car but still not success. I ready my DMC FX-10 till the patrol car ready to entered its post at the highway.

8:33 am the car entered the junction heading to its post. I snap it, nice and perfect shot. When I switching off my camera I sa the police car headlights and blue roof lights were swithed on. I didn't scared but shocked as I know they might question this and that to me. I just act normal until the 380 overtake our car and we stopped. The driver and its partner come out.

The driver ask my dad whether I snap the 380 or not. From my dad he went to my side. Asking this and that. Shocking to know he said to snap the photo of patrol car is not an OFFENCE. But what I confused why he stop our car although he know it is not an offence. I don't mind he stop our car as this is their duty to stop vehicles. Before he enters his car he make sure me once again wheter i have bad intention or not when snapping. Anywhere, for more answer about this issue I will try contacting their PR.

Even in 2004 and 2006 I snapped the patrol car and a police special command unit vehicle the police even smile at me when I took photo of their vehicles.

P/S: To other photographer just snap police vehicles when you saw them at highway or whatsoever.

No comments: