Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New addition to my camera family: Lenspen and 2GB Kingston SD card

Lenspen: Digiklear lens and screen cleaner
My new SD Card with my Lenspen Digiklear

Today just bought two new addition to my camera/gear family. The Kingston 2GB SD Card and also the Lenspen Digiklear screen and lens cleaner. Actually I just target to buy the SD card but since my i saw the Lenspen at the same time in affordable price so just bought it. It is also my target to own a Lenspen since my lens always get dirt.

Lenspen Digiklear: B$17.90
Kingston 2GB SD Card: B$15.00*

*bought at Nanyang, KB. At other shop B$30-$40 plus for 2GB.
** Lenspen is proud to use their goat fur brush.=)

No comments: