Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Camera Reviews

Analisa Nikon S200 and Khalil Sony T series (in the leather case)
Kuni Nikon D90 DSLR (Qawiy also use similar model)

Just to reviews some of my friends cameras which I used recently. It is the Nikon D90 (Belongs to Qawiy and Kuni), Analisa Nikon s200 and Khalil T series.

Nikon D90 DSLR- this DSLR is quite heavy at first but later I get used to it. The user GUI on the screen is quite helpful. Possibly I will buy a Nikon DSLR this year.

Analisa Nikon S200- a handy 7 pixels camera. This camera photo will be spoiled if your hand is not stabilize.

Khalil T series Sony- The touchscreen setting sometimes slow me down. But is is a good camera in terms of picture quality.

No comments: