Welcome Message

If you had any enquirers or anything blurred about this blog just contact me at afiq_113@yahoo.com

MOTTO: "What I Shoot Today Is Tommorrow History"
Thanks

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wedding Reception at Chancellor Hall 2.10.08

The 'white thing' is rice bits falling from dish. This thing sometimes mess the CH carpets.

The pelamin. Although the real thing is nice but the U535 spoils it eventhough I've set the exposure many times.
Not quite bad. Shows the U535 very useful for near objects.


Aha, the KB well known catering nicknamed 'Penyamun Tarbus'. Here shows the 'shading' of the tarbus man caused by the U535 camera. Also because it didn't have the autofocus.

Last 2.10.08 I attaend a wedding reception at our Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) famous Chancellor Hall. I tend to snap some photos where the photos shows the weakness of my Huawei u535 cameraphone. .


No comments: